Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I Compress Multiple PST Files at Once?
#2
I have been struggling with a lot of Outlook PST files for quite some time now. Each file was going over 2GB, and Outlook became very slow. Then I found DataVare Outlook PST Compact Expert Tool. I used this tool to compress multiple PST files at once and that too without any data loss! The best part about this tool is that:

It compresses files in batch
It also manages attachments
The interface is very simple
No need to install Outlook

Overall, if you are also troubled with huge PST files, then definitely try this tool once.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Compress Multiple PST Files at Once? - by donnaperez - 09-02-2025, 08:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I Import Bulk MBOX Files to PDF Online? zook 6 3,545 9 hours ago
Last Post: FrankJScott
  How to batch convert multiple PST files using a PST Converter tool? Maheshost 2 2,901 09-26-2026, 04:10 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  How to Merge Many MBOX Files in One MBOX? vivek0565 1 2,160 09-26-2026, 01:00 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  100% Working Method to Convert PST Files into MBOX Format zook 3 3,846 09-26-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  What can cause multiple copies of Outlook items to appear deni02 0 141 09-25-2026, 07:54 AM
Last Post: deni02
  Can I Open EML Files in Office 365 With Attachments? vivek0565 7 5,678 09-19-2026, 05:28 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  How to Convert PST Files to HTML Format? ashutoshjha1101 12 11,074 09-19-2026, 04:21 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  Convert Password-Protected PST Files to MBOX vSoftware 1 513 09-18-2026, 11:58 AM
Last Post: nyxamir
  Which Outlook Email Address Extractor Is Best for PST Files? vSoftware 0 211 09-15-2026, 08:10 AM
Last Post: vSoftware
  Repair Corrupt PST Files deni02 0 229 09-14-2026, 03:33 PM
Last Post: deni02

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)