Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I divide a large Outlook PST file with a PST splitter?
#2
To divide a large Outlook PST file efficiently, the Shoviv PST Splitter offers a reliable solution. This tool allows users to split oversized PST files into smaller, manageable parts without data loss. It supports splitting by size, date, year, or specific folders, catering to various user needs. The software maintains the original folder hierarchy and email metadata, ensuring data integrity. Compatible with both ANSI and Unicode PST files, it supports all Outlook versions. Its user-friendly interface enables even non-technical users to perform the split effortlessly. By using Shoviv PST Splitter, you can prevent Outlook performance issues and potential data corruption associated with large PST files.

Read more: https://www.shoviv.com/pst-splitter.html/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I divide a large Outlook PST file with a PST splitter? - by Ashishsingh9192 - 06-06-2025, 04:44 AM
RE: How do I home - by beautifulhouse - 09-19-2026, 12:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is EML to MSG Conversion Possible Without Microsoft Outlook? vSoftware 0 72 09-30-2026, 07:37 AM
Last Post: vSoftware
  What Is the Best OLM to PST Converter Software for Mac Outlook? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 93 09-29-2026, 03:03 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  Easy Ways to Open a PST File Without a Password? Thomaswilson081 7 3,890 09-29-2026, 12:37 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott
  What are the steps to export OST file to PST in Outlook 2019? Arjun Mehta 2 1,026 09-28-2026, 12:37 PM
Last Post: mariahirthe
  How to Transfer Your Entire Apple Mail Inbox to Outlook? Anand-Kashyap 1 1,965 09-26-2026, 05:09 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  What tools are required for Apple Mail to MS Outlook migration? Anand-Kashyap 2 2,697 09-26-2026, 03:42 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  Is it possible to export a .pst file as an .eml file? Anand-Kashyap 2 2,659 09-26-2026, 03:03 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  How Can I Turn a PDF to Text File Online? vivek0565 1 2,101 09-26-2026, 02:35 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  How do I open a MDB file? angelicagracious 1 2,169 09-26-2026, 01:35 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  Can I migrate IMAP to EML file with attachments intact? Arjun Mehta 1 872 09-26-2026, 12:24 PM
Last Post: kyliejeee

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)