Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I Compress Multiple PST Files at Once?
#1
I have several large Outlook PST files stored on my system, and they are taking up a lot of disk space. I know that Outlook provides a manual option to compact a PST file, but it seems like I have to do it one by one, which is very time-consuming. Is there any way to compress or compact multiple PST files at once without losing any data? If yes, can someone guide me with the steps or suggest any reliable method or tool to make this process easier?
Reply
#2
I have been struggling with a lot of Outlook PST files for quite some time now. Each file was going over 2GB, and Outlook became very slow. Then I found DataVare Outlook PST Compact Expert Tool. I used this tool to compress multiple PST files at once and that too without any data loss! The best part about this tool is that:

It compresses files in batch
It also manages attachments
The interface is very simple
No need to install Outlook

Overall, if you are also troubled with huge PST files, then definitely try this tool once.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Convert Large OLM Files to PST Safely? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 91 10-09-2026, 05:17 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  How can backup a single Gmail account as well as multiple Gmail accounts utility ? ashutoshjha1101 4 4,145 10-08-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: kritimax4
  Can Vartika OLM to PST Converter Convert OLM Files Safely? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 183 10-02-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  How to Backup SharePoint Files? kritimax4 4 3,795 10-02-2026, 11:08 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  How to Convert OLM Files to Outlook PST Format? MehmadDurrani 17 14,027 10-02-2026, 09:29 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  Can I Import Bulk MBOX Files to PDF Online? zook 6 3,735 10-01-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott
  How to batch convert multiple PST files using a PST Converter tool? Maheshost 2 2,967 09-26-2026, 04:10 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  How to Merge Many MBOX Files in One MBOX? vivek0565 1 2,214 09-26-2026, 01:00 PM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  100% Working Method to Convert PST Files into MBOX Format zook 3 3,923 09-26-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: beautifulhouse
  What can cause multiple copies of Outlook items to appear deni02 0 224 09-25-2026, 07:54 AM
Last Post: deni02

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)