Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,877
» Latest member: aarifaackbar
» Forum threads: 9,431
» Forum posts: 16,515

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 479 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 473 Guest(s)
Applebot, Facebook, Google, Yandex, Client rwzhsyxlhuhyxl, Client Travisboova

Latest Threads
блог
Forum: General Support
Last Post: Travisboova
9 minutes ago
» Replies: 2,623
» Views: 1,023,731
Effective Cold Relief wit...
Last Post: aarifaackbar
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
1xslots зеркало на сегодн...
57 minutes ago
» Views: 7
Modalert 200 mg Australia...
Last Post: salenamarry
1 hour ago
» Views: 11
1xslots мобильная версия ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
Taruhan Resmi Besar Kecil...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: rekansonny
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
1хслотс мобильная версия ...
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
1xslots скачать на айфон
2 hours ago
» Views: 16
1xslots официальный зерка...
3 hours ago
» Views: 22
1хслотс рабочее зеркало
4 hours ago
» Views: 20

Invisible Thread Issue
Posted by: alterego - 12-18-2016, 05:08 PM - Forum: Report Abuse/Issues - Replies (2)

I can't see anything on the Order server area. Everything is blanked? what happened? Is it hidden? or something like that? Coz When I logout I can see everything but when I'm logged in all I see is my own request. Am I in trouble?

Print this item

Exclamation I NEED HELP!!!!!!
Posted by: Jimmy - 12-18-2016, 04:44 PM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - Replies (1)

Hello, I submitted a bunch of support tickets but nobody will help I want to pay for a SAMP and Teamsepak 3 server but nobody is responding to my messages the problem im having is that it wont let me pay to you guys.

Print this item

Buljak's intro...
Posted by: Buljak - 12-18-2016, 02:20 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (4)

Hi everyone. 

My name is Buljak i'm 18 years old and i love to play online games with friends...

My favorite sport is football.

It's everything i wanna to say for now Big Grin

Maybe my English is not very good, but I hope you understand!  Blush Blush

Print this item

[BR]John_Magdy
Posted by: JohnTurbo - 12-18-2016, 11:12 AM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (7)

Hello all, well i have created this topic to introduce myself for you all .
my realname is John Magdy Lotfy iam 14 years old boy (my brithday is on 16/9 <3) and i live at Africa-Egypt-Alexandria and i have started my gaming life since nearly 7 Years and i have started my Scripting life since 3 years with a small COD3 Gamemode.... and iam intersted on PHP/HTML/CSS/PAWN but iam a begginer on PHP but we all was begginers on the start.... but we are trying out best to go up with the knowledge Big Grin and iam the founder of BrownTurbo Gaming  and iam intersted on watching Carton like Spongebob and Mickey mouse and snowhite...... or what ever and iam intersted on Web Designing and trying to find someone who may teach me C# scripting :Big Grin

thanks for your Quite Listening <3

-Regards

Print this item

Like our Facebook page!
Posted by: Lancelot - 12-18-2016, 08:32 AM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - No Replies

https://www.facebook.com/ElitesHost/

Like our Facebook page and stay in touch with us. By liking it you'll know all the most recent news regarding the company and the products!

Print this item

William Sims Interduction
Posted by: Manman1232163 - 12-18-2016, 07:07 AM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (7)

My name is William Sims, atm i'm 14... I live in the UK... Since the age of 9-10 I've been playing GTA, Day in - Day out... Trying to get the end of the game...

At the age of 11-12, My brother introduced me to SA:MP ( San Andreas Multiplayer ) I've been owner on many server, i've owned my own servers... Like {(Night Bridge Roleplay)} {(Real Life Roleplay)}

Right now, When i heared the site was going down... I nearly shreded a tear but since I've been on my toes, trying to get a server again....  Exclamation This was half of my life Exclamation  ( Other topics are private )

Print this item

Gta San Andreas!
Posted by: qendrim - 12-17-2016, 04:23 PM - Forum: Downloads - Replies (28)

Hello, welcome to Elites Hosting Newtworks everyone! Today i share the new system of Gta San Andreas! Feel free to pm me if wont work in your pc.

==== WARNING! =====
IF YOU GET AN ERROR FOR VORBISFILE.DLL MISSING THEN CLICK THIS!!!!
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3tiuoczojfl1bb4/vorbisFile.dll (Then download RAR file)

===== Download Link =====

GTA: SA: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddrje46rcrad97t/GTA+-+San+Andreas.rar

Feel free to pm me if you want more help, or sms me in skype name: facebook:qendrim1998 , this is Skype name no fb :p

Print this item

I am alterego
Posted by: alterego - 12-17-2016, 09:49 AM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (5)

My real name is: Earl(lastname will not be given out.)
I live in the Philippines, more likely on Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Any CDOC people out here?
I am 20 years old and was born on April 22(guess the year. Smile)
I like to script and create games. I like to make people enjoy what I do. Well games should be that way to be enjoyed. To get frustrated but still having fun and stuffs like that not to be bought and get disappointed. Well I'm not against selling games because it's a necessity but I hope people makes sure that there games are enjoyable enough. I like to get comments about people enjoying what I do and if they don't? Well I'd improve what I do or basically change everything that makes them hate the game or just remake the game itself until it's enjoyable, not satisfactory only, but really really enjoyable. So how about you? What are you on about?

Print this item

How to keep your Server Memory low[Not my idea]
Posted by: alterego - 12-17-2016, 09:13 AM - Forum: Tutorials - Replies (13)

So people have asked question all over the internet about HAVING BIG MEMORY and that's a problem since it lags the players gaming experience and the more this memory gets bigger it gets lager and lager. 

So here are some easy simple tips you might have overlooked on your server.

Number 1:
Have you defined your #define MAX_(e.g MAX_PLAYERS, MAX_HOUSES, MAX_BUSINESSES to a realistic number?

Code:
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 30 //Usually depends on your maximum server
On some research that I found and some experimenting that I did. I have tried defining and not defining the MAX_PLAYER and it gradually changed my memory usage and even .amx file size which is a problem. So I started to define MAX_PLAYERS on a hundred basis and it drastically changed my .amx and memory usage. So if you have a memory problem just define that MAX_PLAYERS and maybe that'll help your problem.
Number 2:
Keep you OnPlayerUpdate almost empty.
What do I mean?
Code:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
    if(playerTabbed[playerid] == 1)
    {
        playerTabbed[playerid] = 0;
        playerTabbedTime[playerid] = 0;
        if(GetPVarType(playerid, "tabbedVW") != 0) {
            SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, GetPVarInt(playerid, "tabbedVW"));
            DeletePVar(playerid, "tabbedVW");
        }
    }
    playerSeconds[playerid] = gettime();
    if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsFrozen") == 1) TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);

new pCurWeap = GetPlayerWeapon(playerid);
   if(pCurWeap != pCurrentWeapon[playerid])
   {
       OnPlayerChangeWeapon(playerid, pCurWeap);
       pCurrentWeapon[playerid] = pCurWeap;
   }
    return 1;
}
that's what's inside my OnPlayerUpdate, since the cycle or what term do they use. Well in lay mans term the Cycle or loop the this public uses is pretty much in milliseconds or very fast. I will not indicate numbers since I really don't know how fast the cycle or loop goes but it makes your memory go up so high. Since it loads everything inside the OnPlayerUpdate in a millisecond cycle. Which is very dangerous for the memory. One thing is to keep that public empty or less occupied to lessen the load.
Number 3:
This is the best part.
people have told us about arrays and stuff. and do you understand what they're saying? No, mean either I'm no programmer at least but I know how to script by reading.
So arrays are simply a holder or such example is: 
Code:
string[128];

string holds 128 letters from your keyboard you go over that and string won't be able to read it. In lay mans explanation. A human being only have two hands. human[2]. If you get over that capacity of two human hands. A human will not be able to carry anymore because his two hands are used. Is that understandable?
Now let's get back to the array for memory usage.
Here are some codes. Try the difference between this two, compile them and see the difference.
Code:
new string[1024];
and
new string[128];
you will see a difference in the size of your .amx and the size of your memory but it might be small but small difference still make a difference.
So keep those arrays as small as possible and don't waste too much on it. If you need 20 letters then keep that 20 letters at bay. don't go higher than that coz it'll cost your server memory a burden.
Now if this have helped you on any occasion a thank you and a rep is only needed, and if you have more tips and tricks for the scripters out there then feel free to post them down there.
If you have any questions or violent reactions feel free to tell me, I might have said something wrong and edit it. I just want to help those who needs them.
Thanks for reading.

Print this item

Exclamation Information you have to remember
Posted by: Manman1232163 - 12-17-2016, 08:59 AM - Forum: Information & Guidelines - Replies (10)

Information you will have to remember for SAMP hostings...
1. You should never give out you're password - unless you haven't got trust issues like me... (( Fix for that is to request you're password to be changed ))
2. Inside you're server, you should a always be kind towards your staff members and also you're players (( Number 1 key is to be kind to you're player and make them sure that you have a friendly administrator team... ))
3. Never accept mean players... (( If you have a mean player, (( Roleplay wise )) and they came on to DM and PK without RP, Give them 3 warning, and if they carry on... Kick them... then ban ))

Remember - Never Give you're password away to strangers Smile    

Print this item