Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rays Your Voice: Why the Rays WONT deliver
An additional 7 days of spring doing exercises within just the publications, and a single 7 days nearer in direction of Opening Working day upon April 8th.  The Rays intended their initially spherical of cuts, and wee commencing towards order a much better notion of the 28 males that will be in just the dugout for that initial video game in opposition to Baltimore.  JT Morgan joins the exhibit in the direction of focus on his Opening Working day roster projection, which is everchanging with information of injury and trades flowing in just.  We go over one particular personal exchange within just which the Rays discovered RHH outfielder Harold Ramirez against the Chicago Cubs, in just swap for possibility Esteban Quiroz https://www.storethetampabay.com/Wander_..._Jersey-34.  Whilst Ramirez may possibly not be the track record Rays lovers experienced inside of head although the employees was rumored towards be next celebs which includes Freddie Freeman, Matt Olson, and Matt Chapman, he is made up of a good keep track of history versus still left-passed pitching and satisfies perfectly into the Rays currently exceptionally-proficient roster.  In the direction of cap off the demonstrate, JT, Danny, and I create the circumstance for why the Rays WONT deliver the 2022 postseason.  Although we cover our correct ideals with regards to the destiny of this year squad, we lay out a condition inside of which the Rays choose a move back again, and battle in the direction of contend within just a powerful AL East Manuel Rodriguez Jersey.  I was trying this would be the style of podcast that promotes communication upon the web site, thus move forth and discussion! I enjoy towards perspective what your self adult males contain in the direction of say inside the feed-back with regards to this week Rays Your Voicesection.

Rays Store

Messages In This Thread
Rays Your Voice: Why the Rays WONT deliver - by Adolis - 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM