Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Fix UNKNOWN Gamemode
here you are

1- check if your gamemode runs with MySQL then you must check if your gamemode connected suesscfully to the Database but make sure that you have created an Database at first
2- check your OnGameModeInit if you have did something wrong on the script and make sure that all requeried files is exist (Ex: scriptfiles/ZM/save/what ever your Files.....)
3- make sure that you have uploaded all your requeried Plugins (.so if you are using Linux Hosting/.dll if you are using Windows Hosting) and make sure that you have verfied them too near to 'plugins' line on your server.cfg and check your server.log everytime to be sure that there is no any proplem and use crashdetect plugin to detect the proplems if your server crashed or what ever any proplem has appeared
4- make sure that you have uploaded your 'pawno/includes' folder if you are using Windows Hosting Only (not needed on Linux)
5- make sure that you have loaded all the plugins that you have used its functions( native blabla(playerid); ) or simply use nativechecker plugin to check if there is any function(native) you have used and it has no usage of effect of what ever script.
6- Make sure your script compiles well on your PC & not showing any errors on starting.

- if you have tried all of my methods and your server still with unknown gamemode then please feel free to pm me your server.log and your proplems and let me help you Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
How to Fix UNKNOWN Gamemode - by Renzkie - 12-17-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: How to Fix UNKNOWN Gamemode - by r0cc0 - 04-01-2017, 04:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Unknown problems fixed!! joker123 8 19,706 11-09-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: beautifulhome