Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forgotten Outlook PST password: How to access your important emails again?
#1
I am facing an issue with Microsoft Outlook and could really use some guidance. I have an old password-protected PST file that contains important emails and attachments. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the PST password, and now Outlook does not allow me to open or import the file. I have already tried common passwords, but nothing seems to work. Creating a new Outlook profile did not help either, and I am worried about losing access to years of important email data.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Outlook PST password: How to access your important emails again? - by Thomaswilson081 - 12-23-2025, 07:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is the Best Way to Repair Outlook Data deni02 0 29 Today, 09:44 AM
Last Post: deni02
  Should I Convert OLM to PST Before or After Setting Up Outlook? vSoftware 0 29 Today, 08:47 AM
Last Post: vSoftware
  How to Remove Forgotten PST Password in Outlook 2019 Thomaswilson081 9 5,553 Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Blaine
  How to Export OST Emails to MBOX File in Large Volume? zook 10 6,948 Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Last Post: gloriapricehtt
  How to Convert OLM to PST Outlook smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 75 10-06-2026, 04:55 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  What tools are required for Apple Mail to MS Outlook migration? Anand-Kashyap 3 2,807 10-03-2026, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mariahirthe
  Need Help to Split Up PST File Outlook Without Losing Data vSoftware 1 457 10-03-2026, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Alex_bill
  How to Convert OLM Files to Outlook PST Format? MehmadDurrani 17 13,933 10-02-2026, 09:29 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  Is EML to MSG Conversion Possible Without Microsoft Outlook? vSoftware 0 167 09-30-2026, 07:37 AM
Last Post: vSoftware
  What Is the Best OLM to PST Converter Software for Mac Outlook? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 181 09-29-2026, 03:03 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)