Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Outlook PST File Locked: How to Remove Forgotten Password?
#1
I am facing an issue with my Microsoft Outlook. I had created a password-protected PST file a while back, but now I have completely forgotten the password. Because of this, I can not open or access my old emails and data — Outlook keeps saying the PST file is locked. I have already tried a few online tricks like using older backups or trying to import the PST into a new Outlook profile, but it still asks for the password. Can anyone suggest a safe and effective way to remove or recover the forgotten PST password? Preferably something that does not risk data loss.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Outlook PST File Locked: How to Remove Forgotten Password? - by Thomaswilson081 - 11-01-2025, 10:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is the Best Way to Repair Outlook Data deni02 0 27 9 hours ago
Last Post: deni02
  Should I Convert OLM to PST Before or After Setting Up Outlook? vSoftware 0 29 10 hours ago
Last Post: vSoftware
  How to Remove Forgotten PST Password in Outlook 2019 Thomaswilson081 9 5,551 Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Blaine
  How to Export OST Emails to MBOX File in Large Volume? zook 10 6,945 Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Last Post: gloriapricehtt
  How to Convert OLM to PST Outlook smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 69 10-06-2026, 04:55 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  What tools are required for Apple Mail to MS Outlook migration? Anand-Kashyap 3 2,807 10-03-2026, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mariahirthe
  Need Help to Split Up PST File Outlook Without Losing Data vSoftware 1 457 10-03-2026, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Alex_bill
  How to Convert OLM Files to Outlook PST Format? MehmadDurrani 17 13,931 10-02-2026, 09:29 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  Is EML to MSG Conversion Possible Without Microsoft Outlook? vSoftware 0 166 09-30-2026, 07:37 AM
Last Post: vSoftware
  What Is the Best OLM to PST Converter Software for Mac Outlook? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 179 09-29-2026, 03:03 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)