Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Efficacy of Careprost Eye Drops in Treating Eye Infections.
Hey everyone,

Careprost Eye Drops happen to be in the limelight recently, and I found some information about their efficiency concerning eye infection. Famously used in the promotion of the growth of eyelashes, Careprost is compounded with bimatoprost that has been found to have potential uses other than cosmetic.

There is however one category in which I would like to know more about its usage which is, treating eye infections. From what I've gathered:

Using Careprost as a result of containing bimatoprost may have antibacterial characteristics that would be effective to fight some types of eye infection.
By blocking bacterial growth, as well as decreasing inflammation, bimatoprost is believed to be useful in treating infection on the basis of some past investigations.
Still, I can not provide you with the practical clinical trials that are comparable to the problem in its scope, in detail. Have you, guys, ever administered Careprost for an eye infection or any other credible research proving it effective in the said use?

Kindly awaiting your impressions and reports as to the effectiveness of the procedure.

Messages In This Thread
Efficacy of Careprost Eye Drops in Treating Eye Infections. - by adamsj - 07-15-2024, 09:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does Altraz help in treating breast cancer? - Genericcures Perrywalton 0 99 08-23-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Perrywalton
  Experience Refreshing Relief with Careprost. adamsj 0 148 07-29-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: adamsj
  Frequently Asked Questions About Lotemax Eye Drops for Eye Infections adamsj 0 232 06-17-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: adamsj
  Fixing Internet Issues: Router Drops and Computer Disconnects prakash 1 786 02-22-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott
  Buy careprost online - grow thicker lash with each passing day sophiedavis 0 541 01-17-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: sophiedavis