Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Problem]Forum reply issue ?
Why I find it hard to track a topic/post in the forum I get lost every time I try to track the post replies and I sometimes the replies counter says "1 or 2" and I can't find any replies 
Is it just me or something is wrong with the current forum ?
it's better if you change it to another forum style
[Image: P3QQ3z2.gif]
Hello,

You mean that you try to follow replies/posts and to email you once their is something new and you didn't receive this emails?

Kind Regards,
Bob
(08-20-2017, 05:54 PM)Bob Wrote: Hello,

You mean that you try to follow replies/posts and to email you once their is something new and you didn't receive this emails?

Kind Regards,
Bob

No I mean If I am reading a specific post and want to see the replies ,I've to go the the "Messsages In This Thread" section, In the other forums all you have to do is to scroll down and check the replies
Hello,

Its seems your settings going wrong.
You can go to your settings : https://forum.elites-host.com/usercp.php?action=options
and Switch the "Thread View Mode" to Linear.

Kind Regards,
Bob
Still ,..
[Image: PTGoooy.png]
[Image: XqvNFTr.png]
Hello,

Please check cache or reset your cache as its the only possible config for this view.
I have checked your settings and it seems ok for now.

Kind Regards,
Bob
Any feedback on your issue? If so, change the topic prefix to ANSWERED so staff members know it has been resolved.
This is an elite's host forum. The forum has been designated for the discussion of the elite and buy research papers for the challenges for the elite segments and all options for humans. The channel is ensured for the signs for the tam. Elite is invited to the debate and arguments for the groups.
The following article will tell you everything you need to know about slots,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Adding a server advertisements section to the forum PotatoM 3 8,073 12-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott
  Future forum improvement. joker123 3 8,498 03-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: r0cc0