3 hours ago
I have noticed that chicken prices can change quite quickly depending on the city and local market. Sometimes the difference between wholesale and retail prices is also surprisingly large.
I recently started paying more attention to daily chicken rates instead of relying on old prices or general estimates. Having city wise information makes it much easier to understand what is actually happening in the market.
I came across Today Chicken Rates Pakistan while looking for updated market information. They cover different cities and provide details such as farm gate rates wholesale rates live retail rates and meat retail rates.
I am curious how other people keep track of chicken prices. Do you usually check your local market directly or do you prefer checking updated rates online?
Which city in Pakistan do you think has the biggest changes in chicken prices?
I recently started paying more attention to daily chicken rates instead of relying on old prices or general estimates. Having city wise information makes it much easier to understand what is actually happening in the market.
I came across Today Chicken Rates Pakistan while looking for updated market information. They cover different cities and provide details such as farm gate rates wholesale rates live retail rates and meat retail rates.
I am curious how other people keep track of chicken prices. Do you usually check your local market directly or do you prefer checking updated rates online?
Which city in Pakistan do you think has the biggest changes in chicken prices?

