Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I convert multiple MSG files to EML at once?
#9
Yes, you can convert several MSG file to EML in one go, you can use a professional utility like WholeClear MSG to EML Converter This supports batch conversion allowing you to export hundreds of MSG email into EML format without losing any data.

Key Features:
  • Converts multiple MSG files to EML at once.
  • Keeps attachments, formatting and email metadata intact.
  • Works without needing Microsoft Outlook.
  • Compatible with MSG files from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2021.
  • Runs smoothly on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11 (32 & 64-bit).
  • Lets you choose the output location for saved EML files.
  • Offers a free demo version and technical support for users.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I convert multiple MSG files to EML at once? - by reginhardbohm - 10-31-2025, 11:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Should I Do Before Trying to Convert OST to PST? vSoftware 2 238 3 hours ago
Last Post: mariahirthe
  How do I convert PST to MBOX? abhinav123 2 2,027 4 hours ago
Last Post: nyxamir
  Should I Convert OLM to PST Before or After Setting Up Outlook? vSoftware 0 21 6 hours ago
Last Post: vSoftware
  How can backup a single Gmail account as well as multiple Gmail accounts utility ? ashutoshjha1101 4 4,059 7 hours ago
Last Post: kritimax4
  How to Convert OLM to PST smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 53 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  How to Convert OLM to PST Outlook smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 65 10-06-2026, 04:55 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  Can Vartika OLM to PST Converter Convert OLM Files Safely? smithgeorge3074@gmail.com 0 132 10-02-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: smithgeorge3074@gmail.com
  How to Backup SharePoint Files? kritimax4 4 3,745 10-02-2026, 11:08 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  How to Convert OLM Files to Outlook PST Format? MehmadDurrani 17 13,919 10-02-2026, 09:29 AM
Last Post: respdemman
  Can I Import Bulk MBOX Files to PDF Online? zook 6 3,654 10-01-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)