Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype
#1
I've been biting my nails waiting for Lucilla to finally drop in Wuthering Waves. Ever since the drip marketing teaser, I've been counting down the days like a kid waiting for Christmas. And now, with the release date confirmed for June 13, 2026, I can hardly contain my excitement. Let me spill the beans on everything you need to know about her banner, from server times to featured characters, and why this mid-version release is a big deal. ?

[Image: 6abda4f831e8dfdde819d2afCIh4JVsP07]

The Big Day: June 13, 2026

Mark your calendars, fellow Rovers. Lucilla's banner goes live on June 13, 2026, but here's the kicker: because her banner is a mid-version release, it won't drop simultaneously for everyone. Each server has its own release time, so you'll need to check your local schedule. No sweat, though—I've got you covered.

For the America server, the banner unlocks at 11:00 AM ET (UTC-4). That translates to 10:00 AM CT (UTC-5) for those in the central time zone. Over in Europe, it's 10:00 AM CET (UTC+1), and for my friends in Asia, it's 10:00 AM SGT (UTC+8). It's a piece of cake to remember, right? Just don't get your knickers in a twist if you're a few hours off—double-check your time zone.

Here's a quick overview for different servers:

Server
Release Time

America
11:00 AM ET (UTC-4) / 10:00 AM CT (UTC-5)

Europe
10:00 AM CET (UTC+1)

Asia
10:00 AM SGT (UTC+8)

[Image: 6abda5043cff03af2a26df982vWeCOv407]

Who's on the Banner?

Lucilla isn't coming alone. Her banner will run alongside a stacked lineup of featured characters. We're talking about:

Lucy (Spectro - Pistols)

Rebecca (Electro - Pistols)

Lumi (Electro - Broadblade)

Youhu (Glacio - Gauntlets)

Taoqi (Havoc - Broadblade)

Plus, the upcoming Cartethyia rerun will also be running with all the 5-star banners. So if you missed Cartethyia the first time, this is your chance to snag her. Talk about killing two birds with one stone! ?

I remember when I first started playing WuWa, I was all thumbs and couldn't figure out team comps. But now, with Rebecca and Lucy being a natural pair—especially since Rebecca is the free teammate for her Cyberpunk collab friend, Lucy—I'm already planning my pulls. If you need tips on Rebecca's best teams, there's a handy related article that breaks it down. But I digress.

[Image: 6abda51085ba3116a24ff517Tk285pDD07]

My Pull Plans: Going All In

As a dedicated player, I've been saving my Astrites like a squirrel hoarding nuts. Lucilla is a must-have for me—her design and kit look absolutely bonkers. I'm planning to go all in, maybe even swipe a little if RNG decides to be a pain. But hey, that's gacha life, right? No risk, no reward.

I've already set a reminder on my phone for June 13. I'll be glued to my screen, fingers crossed, hoping to get her early. And if I get spooked by an off-rate 5-star, well, I'll just laugh it off and keep pulling. That's the name of the game.

Why This Mid-Version Release Matters

Normally, major updates drop all at once, but mid-version banners like Lucilla's are a bit different. They keep the hype alive between big patches, and they give players a reason to log in. It's a smart move by Kuro Games, if you ask me. It keeps the community on their toes and makes the wait for the next big update a little more bearable.

Plus, with the Cyberpunk collab bringing Lucy and Rebecca into the mix, there's a lot of crossover appeal. I know plenty of players who started WuWa just for this collab, and Lucilla's banner is the cherry on top.

Final Thoughts: Don't Miss Out

So there you have it—everything you need to know about Lucilla's banner in Wuthering Waves. Set your alarms, prepare your pulls, and get ready for June 13, 2026. Whether you're a whale or a free-to-play player, this banner has something for everyone.

I'll be counting down the minutes, and I hope you'll be right there with me. Until then, keep grinding those Echoes and may your pulls be blessed by the gacha gods. ?✨

If your gaming budget has to stretch beyond banner pulls, it helps to know where to find a good deal elsewhere. I often browse DealNest when I want to pick up something new to play between updates, since it rounds up cheapest steam keys for all kinds of PC titles without making you hunt through sketchy resellers.

It’s a simple way to keep more of your spending money free for the gacha pulls that matter, whether you’re saving for Lucilla or just building a backlog for the next dry spell. If you’d rather spend less and play more, DealNest is worth keeping in your bookmarks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype - by xtameembb - 47 minutes ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WuWa 3.5: I'm Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour Maintenance Nap xtameembb 1 85 4 hours ago
Last Post: FrankJScott
  Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover's Cyberpunk Collab Diary xtameembb 0 49 Today, 02:23 AM
Last Post: xtameembb
  Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner Lineup xtameembb 0 67 Yesterday, 05:18 AM
Last Post: xtameembb
  I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes xtameembb 0 66 Yesterday, 02:10 AM
Last Post: xtameembb
  A No-BS Overview of Sex Dolls Right Now- No Hype Just Facts FrankJScott 0 184 09-23-2026, 03:46 PM
Last Post: FrankJScott
  ftp server GordonSn 0 258 08-28-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: GordonSn
  Floratox Reviews Does It Live Up to the Hype alphadrivetilata 0 427 07-24-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: alphadrivetilata
  https://vgen.co/TestoLibReviewsUK/characters UsTodayHealth 0 501 07-07-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: UsTodayHealth
  WellaCooler Rezension 2026 – Ist es den Hype wert? alphadrivetilata 0 598 06-22-2026, 05:57 AM
Last Post: alphadrivetilata
  https://vgen.co/KetoNex_Gummies_Puerto_Rico/characters UsTodayHealth 0 658 06-05-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: UsTodayHealth

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)