Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,851
» Latest member: covermehere
» Forum threads: 9,186
» Forum posts: 15,042

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 422 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 418 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Client rwzhsyxlhuhyxl

Latest Threads
блог
Forum: General Support
Last Post: rwzhsyxlhuhyxl
23 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,438
» Views: 973,860
Такси 5 анвап. Ольга анва...
Forum: Downloads
35 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Сериалы на анвап. Анвап с...
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
Скачать кино бесплатно на...
2 hours ago
» Views: 15
Анвап орг ред. Анвап скач...
2 hours ago
» Views: 17
Скачать сериал наследие а...
3 hours ago
» Views: 17
1хслот зеркало
Forum: General Support
Last Post: jackwillow
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 28
Человек паук через вселен...
4 hours ago
» Views: 16
Смотреть анвап. Анвап ска...
4 hours ago
» Views: 19
Анвап скачать фильмы по п...
5 hours ago
» Views: 19

Forget Selfie Sticks: This Drone Captures Photos and Videos in Midair
Posted by: Uvais - 12-27-2016, 03:42 PM - Forum: Technology News - Replies (8)

[Image: AirSelfie.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-non...ize=*:1400]

•  
  •  
  • MORE
[Image: innovation_banner.jpeg?1455293937][img=553x0]http://www.livescience.com/images/i/000/088/248/original/AirSelfie.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside|660:*[/img][Image: AirSelfie.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-non...ize=*:1400]

The AirSelfie drone can capture photos and videos in midair.

Credit: AirSelfie
Instead of extending your arm or using a selfie stick to snap shots of you and your crew, you could use a new pocket-size drone — dubbed the "AirSelfie" — to help you remotely capture aerial photos and videos.
The AirSelfie is the brainchild of Italian entrepreneur Edoardo Stroppiana, who came up with the idea in 2014. "AirSelfie is specifically designed and produced for people who used to think drone cameras are extremely complicated to use — too expensive and bulky," Stroppiana said.
The AirSelfie is equipped with a 5-megapixel camera that can shoot full high-definition (HD) 1080p video, as well as a 4GB microSD card. Using the AirSelfie, people, groups and companies can take pictures of themselves, their backgrounds and their projects from distances, heights and angles that they never could using their arms or a stick, Stroppiana said.

The drone's four rotors help it fly up to 65 feet (20 meters) in the air. The flying camera measures only about 3.72 by 2.65 by 0.42 inches (9.45 by 6.73 by 1.07 centimeters) — "smaller than a smartphone," Stroppiana said — and weighs 1.83 ounces (52 grams)

Article Taken from LiveScience.com

Print this item

How to install OGP on CentOS [Agent]
Posted by: Uvais - 12-27-2016, 03:29 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi, again. So this tutorial shows how to install agent on the panel. You cannot add a gameserver until you have this agent.

Updates and Installation :

Code:
sudo yum -y update
sudo yum -y install epel-release wget subversion git
sudo yum install -y perl-libwww-perl proftpd proftpd-utils perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker glibc.i686 glibc libgcc_s.so.1 perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2

After successfully installing the updates , we have to move on to installing the agent. For this we will use : 

Code:
wget -N "https://github.com/OpenGamePanel/Easy-Installers/raw/master/Linux/CentOS/ogp_agent_rpm-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm" -O "ogp_agent.rpm"
sudo yum install -y "ogp_agent.rpm"

Done with this? 

You might need to restart Pro-FTPD services to get it working.
Code:
sudo sed -i "s/^LoadModule\( \)*mod_auth_file.c/#LoadModule mod_auth_file.c/g" "/etc/proftpd.conf"
sudo service proftpd restart

Last step, You will be needing the ogp enc key. To install remote server.
Code:
sudo cat /root/ogp_enc_key

Print this item

How to install OGP on CentOS [Panel]
Posted by: Uvais - 12-27-2016, 03:21 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (7)

Hi , Today im going to tell everyone how to make open game panel on centOS. It is clearly the best game hosting panel as it uses less ram and supports almost all games. This is for centos 6. This tutorial is taken from opengamepanel.com.

First you need to update and install everything by the following commands:

Code:
sudo yum -y install epel-release wget subversion git
sudo yum -y install mysql-server
sudo service mysqld restart
sudo mysql_secure_installation
sudo chkconfig mysqld on

After updating, you have to use these commands to get and install the panel onto the system:
Code:
wget -N "https://github.com/OpenGamePanel/Easy-Installers/raw/master/Linux/CentOS/ogp_panel_rpm-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm" -O "ogp_panel.rpm"
sudo yum -y install "ogp_panel.rpm"

After this process the following commands : 
Code:
sudo bash /var/www/html/create_db.sh

sudo shutdown -r now

You should now disconnect from the vps. This is because you just ran a shutdown command. Now connect again.

Use this command to get database password ( You will be needing this for database setup in ogp installation ):
Code:
sudo cat /root/ogp_panel_mysql_info

Now open your browser and put in the ip of your vps. 
Fill in the information needed. When it asks for the mysql database use this information 

MySQL Host = "localhost"
MySQL User = "ogpuser"
MySQL Database Name = "ogp_panel"

For password you need to process the above command. You are done! You have successfully installed ogp on your system.. Did you face any problem while installing? Pm me. Check the other thread for OGP Agent.

Print this item

Hi , I am Uvais
Posted by: Uvais - 12-27-2016, 03:03 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (5)

heyo all , Im uvais. Im new to the forums but i am not new to the hosting. Anyways I hope i have a good time over here with you guys surrounding me..  Big Grin

Print this item

Invite people xD wkwkw
Posted by: ViRuS - 12-26-2016, 02:26 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

Lets share on FB.... And anythinggg

[Image: 07f23cd039.png]

Print this item

[Program] Format Factory MP3 MP4....
Posted by: rifat - 12-24-2016, 04:06 PM - Forum: Useful Softwares - Replies (27)

Hello Friends, I Want to Share This Program !

Many Friends Finding Converter MP4 To MP3 Like This Many System Have Here! You Can See!

Link Of Program: www.pcfreetime.com

I Wish You Have Enjoyed!

Thank you!

Print this item

Admins
Posted by: Bakri - 12-23-2016, 07:21 PM - Forum: Products Discussion - Replies (10)

Admins can i get free server or what i want to know??

Print this item

Iam Bakri
Posted by: Bakri - 12-23-2016, 07:11 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (2)

Hi guys Smile
Iam bakri i choosed elites host cause i really relax in elites host and i like this host so i will stay on elites host ans i will invite all my friends
Thanks Heart

Print this item

Hii im Casey Roswell
Posted by: Casey_Roswell - 12-22-2016, 02:51 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (4)

Hello guys i would like to introduce myselft
im casey roswell from manila philippines
im 18yrs stidied at AMA university
we are 6 in the family 
my mother father and my 3brothers 
im only girl :Big Grin
thats why i can get what i want

i hope im welcome here

Print this item

Photoshop 7.0 Software
Posted by: rifat - 12-22-2016, 11:08 AM - Forum: Useful Softwares - Replies (16)

Hi, Today I sharing Photoshop 7.0 Someone trying to finding photoshop so I will share photoshop 7.0 program

Link: http://www.fullypcgames.net/2013/06/adob...op-70.html

And Click On Blue Botton!

Enjoy with PhotoShop 7.0!

Print this item