Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 8,856
» Latest member: alisonn
» Forum threads: 9,218
» Forum posts: 15,088

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 346 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 338 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex, HANALA, Ifansomulani, Client rwzhsyxlhuhyxl, Client Travisboova

Latest Threads
блог
Forum: General Support
Last Post: rwzhsyxlhuhyxl
2 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,448
» Views: 974,736
Джон уик 3 скачать на тел...
Forum: Downloads
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
SUNDABET: Situs Slot 5G A...
Forum: Self Introduction
Last Post: HANALA
18 minutes ago
» Views: 1
1x slots официальный
Last Post: Travisboova
21 minutes ago
» Views: 1
SUNDABET: Daftar Game Onl...
Last Post: aksarinjani22@gmail.com
29 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Looking for efficient and...
Forum: Products Discussion
Last Post: Hannah Joseph
54 minutes ago
1хслот зеркало сайта
56 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Скачать фильм хроники хищ...
Forum: Downloads
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
SUNDABET: Daftar Game Onl...
Last Post: aksarinjani22@gmail.com
1 hour ago
1хслот зеркало
1 hour ago
» Views: 11

Failed querying the server.
Posted by: Bauer - 08-06-2017, 11:45 PM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - Replies (1)

Hey. I don't know if this is the right place to put this in but I put in the script I want to use on my server and I also have plugins (they aren't loading either but I can probably find a fix for that). But basically every time I restart or try to start the server it says Failed querying the server on the control panel. Could I get some help?

Print this item

Wink Hows it going?
Posted by: Luke Graham - 08-01-2017, 05:24 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (4)

It feels damn good to be back!  Smile

Print this item

Alterego's Application
Posted by: alterego - 07-24-2017, 07:24 AM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (3)

Real life name: Earl Tacogdy
Location (place of residence): CDO, PH
Full date of birth and age: 04-22-1996: 21
When did you join the community? December 16 2016 but I joined earlier than that date. At the old Elites-Host I forgot the old name. I had a free server in here until the community suddenly stopped and made the reset.
Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words):
Just simply to help and learn, to be honest I'm still a college student and I want to learn so many things and managing a forum is one. I want to also help EHN back like it was before. There were so many people before that the community was lively.
E-mail address: laternoobs@gmail.com
Job/professions: Student at USTP-CDO branch / Also a programming 

P.S
also my post count was already over 100 before just before the so many reset so I hope it still count.

Print this item

Jay Alvarez application
Posted by: JayB - 07-09-2017, 11:43 AM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (12)

• Real life name: Mustaqeem
  • Location (place of residence): Currently USA but my IP is masked : p

• Full date of birth and age:1 Feb 2000 (17 and a bit more)
  • When did you join the community? In January when I thought to start my sample community
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words):Your website offers several hosting packages that I believe will soon be on the forefront of modern hosting tactics. For example, your Samp server hosting cost is really low on price and soon it will attract many peeps around here to buy hosting plans from elites host so that I firmly believe may easily overtake many other hosting website in the near future, leading me to believe that your website may experience considerable growth over the next few years – growth that I would love to be a part of.Another reason that i would like to join you is I am not a Professional but 100% dedicated towards my project or anything Mature enough to handle newbie as i am a Community owner (died for now but will comeback with a boost ) I can find solution for anything .My hobbies are Scripting on Pawn and learning new stuffs . I can also spend my all day finding stuff on Internet .I am calm and i dont know what else to write in Tongue
  • E-mail address: mrlolled9@gmail.com
  • Job/professions: Accounts.....
  • If there are any mistakes that's because of my mobile touch pad
Best regards
+ 171 words in total i dont know what else to describe and i think you must believe in Quality NOT quantity

Print this item

There is no "Post Thread" Icon in Server Request Sub-Forum
Posted by: DanielPersaud - 07-05-2017, 01:38 PM - Forum: General Support - Replies (2)

Here is the link to the screenshot. Please help me! I want Elites-Host to be very reliable to me. There is no "Post Thread" to be found here.

Link:
http://imgur.com/a/ODyGz/

Thank You,
Daniel

Print this item

MTA SA download
Posted by: doyga - 07-02-2017, 07:50 AM - Forum: Downloads - Replies (2)

Hello My Name is Dhiaa Haddad i will help on Player from download MTA SA and game 

https://mtasa.com

- and Forum MTA SA

https://forum.mtasa.com

Print this item

New Server Best In Gaming
Posted by: Jimmy - 06-24-2017, 02:12 AM - Forum: Gamers Stronghold - Replies (13)

Hello, my name Jimmy im a Server representative here at Stone Town Roleplay. I am posting here today to invite you to join. We are a new community looking for dedicated players to play on the server 24/7. We have a lot of things to do on the server to keep you occupied. We are currently hiring staff also if you interested please join our website which is in development. Also join the server.

Server IP: 89.38.149.148:7797

Contact me for more information.

Print this item

Information: 24/7 Support.
Posted by: Sulee Saiti - 06-17-2017, 01:24 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

Do you want 24/7 Support?

Well join us in our skype group chat!

You can join as an guest & your original account!

Link : 24/7 SUPPORT! join us.

Notice: If you join as guest please add your EH's forums username!

Print this item

Renzkie Staff Application
Posted by: Renzkie - 05-29-2017, 01:18 AM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (2)

• Real life name:Clarenz James Fusilero
  • Location (place of residence)Tonguehilippines
  • Full date of birth and age:January 6 , 2000
  • When did you join the community?:12-16-2016
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words)::I heard that WorldHosting is a besthosting . I shall be accepted because i have experience being an staff in a web hosting especially in UNIQUE-HOSTING and TOWNZHOST . Townzhost removed me but i dont know why . I have experience being an admin in [OGP]Open Game Panel too. I want to work here because of some reasons . 1. It is a big hosting company . 2.Staff members are hard working . I will work for as long as i can , I will help newbies in their servers , I will give them the best advice i can give . I will help the others those who need help and do the things that they cant do on their own . 
  • E-mail address: renzkie_fusilero@yahoo.com
  • Job/professions: Support Team and Sales

Print this item

Nick
Posted by: Nick - 05-04-2017, 11:20 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (6)

I am new here i joined today. I am planning to start my samp server again. I had a server before if you guys know it High Generation RP and now im starting it again. I am 17y old. I am looking for some active admins for the community feel free to pm me everyone

Print this item