Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 7,891
» Latest member: bruceclark
» Forum threads: 4,952
» Forum posts: 8,638

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 770 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 768 Guest(s)
Facebook, Google

Latest Threads
Finding the Perfect Fit: ...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: FrankJScott
26 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 215
Clear Air Ahead: Mold Tes...
Last Post: FrankJScott
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 187
How do I get CDR Writing ...
Forum: Technology News
Last Post: cdraustralia
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
How Cenforce can help you...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: roselopez286
6 hours ago
» Views: 2
4 aco dmt for sale
Forum: Self Introduction
Last Post: cheapdarknetmarket
7 hours ago
» Views: 1
Why Gaming Make The Stude...
Last Post: Jessicajohn
7 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,243
Unveil Your Style with Be...
Last Post: JamesCharles
7 hours ago
» Views: 6
NC Wallet dmv
Last Post: Shawnjur
8 hours ago
» Views: 7
nc wallet ctc
Last Post: Shawnmnk
8 hours ago
» Views: 7
Best Academic Assignment ...
Last Post: Jessicajohn
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 604

Wink Jimmy Application
Posted by: Jimmy - 03-10-2017, 08:19 PM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (3)

• Real life name: Spencer T.
  • Location (place of residence): United States Of America
  • Full date of birth and age: 2/27/01
  • When did you join the community? I really don't have a official date of when I joined but I know Lance I know it might be back in 2016.
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words): I feel I will be a good help. I am decent at doing the stuff I do. I am very mature and reliable to do what is expected from me. I had many communities that I ran. I am a great person to get along with and also work with. I am the nicest support person you can find. I like to solve problems that come my way. My theory is 2 brains are better then one. I say this because if I cannot solve the issue then I can ask a partner. Also I have seen this company grow for a couple of month and I have some great ideas to bring to the table. I am always giving suggestions if needed to the community. I am in the U.S which is great because I live on the east coast and I can help people in the east coast in the United States if necessary. Also I may be only 16 but like people say don't judge people because how they look the ones you don't think are mature are really the mature one. I am also on very often and can respond to people quite fast if I really need to. I am also on Skype all the time so if needed you can always message me on Skype. I am decent at Developing team speak servers so if anyone needs help at team speak I can always help them with that if needed. I am not good with SA:MP but I can always learn. Thanks for reading my application and have a nice day.E-mail address:  (Will Disclosed A New One When Accepted) 
  • Job/professions: Support Team, Sales, And Developer for Team Speak

Print this item

Servers are lagging
Posted by: r0cc0 - 03-02-2017, 06:57 PM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - Replies (4)

Hello dear,

as far as I have noticed the servers are really laggy as everyone in my server is complaining about the huge lag that's roaming around.

A client has created a topic before, but that wasn't the issue.

I come from the Netherlands and as far as I know the datacenter is in France, which means it really isn't far from me.

I'd like to have this solved as soon as possible as this lag is killing me and my players.

Print this item

Server data center
Posted by: joker123 - 03-02-2017, 02:28 PM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - Replies (3)

Can you tell me where is located the data center of my server?

Print this item

My server ping is too big!!
Posted by: joker123 - 03-01-2017, 06:55 PM - Forum: Problems & Suggestions - Replies (4)

I have a problem with server ping..
[Image: .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBKmwK6DUGC5pQSqLkPc7v...wOAfAzAz2I]740 ping OMG..
Please resolve it if it is possible..

Print this item

[R0cc0] Staff Application
Posted by: r0cc0 - 02-28-2017, 01:01 PM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (3)

• Real life name: Salim
  • Location (place of residence):
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Full date of birth and age:

29 December 1999, 18 years old.
  • When did you join the community?
           Begin February
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words):
          I'd like to become one of the moderators here in Elites Host Community because I've always wanted to help people but not able to          do that because some guy aren't trusting some members here in Elites Host, I understand that and I wish to get a chance inorder            to achieve a position here in the Elites Host Community, I've been loyal and never disappointed any of the staff members nor did I            break any rules. I also have a great experience in assisting the community and solve the issues that are around the forum. I have              noticed that we lack some staff, and as I've some good activity on the forums I've thought to be one staff member. I can also stay            on admin duty (like in assisting) for a real long time so if they wish to get help they can always contact me through private                        messages. I'm also an owner of Mobster Mafia Roleplay (thanks to you Elites Host!). 

• E-mail address: xstylehotel@gmail.com
  • Job/professions: Unemployed.

Print this item

Janpatrick's Staff Application
Posted by: Janpatrick - 02-28-2017, 11:48 AM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (1)

• Real life name: Janpatrick T. Bejare
  • Location (place of residence): Philippine
  • Full date of birth and age: April 5, 2000
  • When did you join the community? August 5, 2015
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words):I would like to become a staff of EHN because i wanted to help members of this community and wanted to help anyone free. I also have too many experience of becoming staff of an community and have too many thoughts at WHCMS,Scripting (Pawno),OpenGamePanel,Swiftpanel,Linux (Ubuntu,Centos,Fedora),Windows. I also wanted to be a good and loyal staff of this host too since i joined this Hosting Community.
  • E-mail address: janpatrickbejare01@gmail.com | leonit.blakqori@yahoo.com.ph
  • Job/professions: IT - Programming

Print this item

Alfe's Self Introduction
Posted by: Alfe - 02-27-2017, 03:57 PM - Forum: Self Introduction - Replies (6)

Hello my name is Alfe Kevin and i live in philippines, I joined elites-host since Sep 2015 and i was really happy because they giving free samp server and i apply staff but it was rejected and i reapply again i got accepted as Supporter :O i was really happy <3 and i got kick as a staff team but i forgot what is the reason i ask bob again to be staff again and he agree. then Lancelot aka Eagle promote me as Forum Moderator and promoted again as Moderator , SHC Administrator and now i am Super Administrator.

Thank you so much bob and lancelot for trusting me as a staff here Smile

Note: Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand my english xD

Print this item

Any mmorpg game??
Posted by: joker123 - 02-27-2017, 12:25 PM - Forum: Gamers Stronghold - Replies (10)

I would like a mmorpg game like Tera but not 60 GB one with fewer GB for example 10-15, my internet download is 800kb/s..

Thank you in advance ^_^

Print this item

Renzkie's STAFF APPLICATION !
Posted by: Renzkie - 02-27-2017, 09:46 AM - Forum: Recruitment process of EHN - Replies (4)

• Real life name: Renzkie Fusilero
  • Location (place of residence)Tongueorac Pampanga , Philippines
  • Full date of birth and age:January 6 , 1996
  • When did you join the community? : 12-16-2016
  • Why would you like to join the staff team? (255+ words):I want to help this community though it can work on its own , Also , i wanna have experience being a staff here , because i've been one of the staff on some of webhostings like <Removed>. They're already closed due to vps problem . I also have experience having a OGP Admin Account . I wanna help people in their problems in their servers , problems like , plugins error , gamemode error , compiling error and changing server version . Hope this will be accepted. 
  • E-mail address:renzkie_fusilero@yahoo.com
  • Job/professions: Scripting 

Print this item

Zombie Apocalypse Scripted by Ecstasy (Rare Script)
Posted by: Alfe - 02-27-2017, 06:26 AM - Forum: Releases/Scripts - Replies (3)

DELETED.

Print this item