Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information you have to remember
Exclamation 
Information you will have to remember for SAMP hostings...
1. You should never give out you're password - unless you haven't got trust issues like me... (( Fix for that is to request you're password to be changed ))
2. Inside you're server, you should a always be kind towards your staff members and also you're players (( Number 1 key is to be kind to you're player and make them sure that you have a friendly administrator team... ))
3. Never accept mean players... (( If you have a mean player, (( Roleplay wise )) and they came on to DM and PK without RP, Give them 3 warning, and if they carry on... Kick them... then ban ))

Remember - Never Give you're password away to strangers Smile    
(12-17-2016, 08:59 AM)Manman1232163 Wrote:
Information you will have to remember for SAMP hostings...
1. You should never give out you're password - unless you haven't got trust issues like me... (( Fix for that is to request you're password to be changed ))
2. Inside you're server, you should a always be kind towards your staff members and also you're players (( Number 1 key is to be kind to you're player and make them sure that you have a friendly administrator team... ))
3. Never accept mean players... (( If you have a mean player, (( Roleplay wise )) and they came on to DM and PK without RP, Give them 3 warning, and if they carry on... Kick them... then ban ))

Remember - Never Give you're password away to strangers Smile    

I agree on everything but not quite on number 2. I agree with a very friendly staff and administration team but they must also be strict on rules and regulations and not to giving, and you also as the server owner must be very strict with rules to make sure that every administrator would follow the rules as well. I think that sums up what's lacking. Smile
Thank you Smile ... Happy Vacation ( Christmas )
Hey Manman1232163,

Thanks for inform to players.. 
Thanks for inform 
Thank you for informing
Thank you for information.
You may improve it..
1. Password sharing itself is a bad idea whoever you're sharing password with you'd just ruin you personal identity and become untrusted due to the lack of security you'd have. So it's not depending on the trusting issues.

2. The definition of "kind" is what exactly? That's not like giving everyone free admin levels or inviting friends as community owners or making random players co-owners because they can make your script "unique", most likely steal it.

3. That's a useless advice. People should know how they manage their servers and on what basis depending on what they have learnt in the field of administration and this depends also on the character and personality of the manager.

Moreover you could have added more information, post something useful.
Yeah sharing passwords can make it like a bombing xD
Also players when asking about admin level its annoying also xD
Please try Google before asking about Great Product Guide 40c5_59