Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Version
I would like to change my server version to 0.3.7 R2
Hello,

You need to login to control panel.
Then choose your server then select addons and choose config and select from the list the version you want it will install it for you.
Please note that to shutdown your server and backup your server.cfg before doing this steps.

Regards,
Bob
Sir, I'm a new on this hosting where can I get a free hosting server?
Hey,
You can order one from order section once you completed the requirements.

Regards,
Bob
I am sorry, I can help nothing, but it is assured, that to you necessarily will help. Do not despair.
Happy to see your honesty towards to helping others.

Alex,
An assistant manager at Quality Assignment where university students are getting assignment help Bradford from the top writers.
A unique kind of post which discuss about memory usage view. After reading it I would like to inform about it to my students who get essay writing help with pocket friendly rates at Quality Assignment. I am sure they would like it.
Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I’m attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing. Top essay writers in uk
and other academic services with high quality content. Thus, I am recommend this post to them and hope it may be useful stuff for him. Thanks. Best paper writing services uk
to those students who face writing problems on essay & come to get writing help on Quality Assignment where I would like to read such kind of post in my free time. Thus, I am keep reading here. Thanks  Best Law essay writing UK