Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 DISC DRIVE NOT WORKING!!!
Hello,

Last week I took apart my PS4 to replace the thermal paste because every time I played on it the console was going to blow up. But other than the loud noise it was making everything was working normal. After replacing the thermal paste and putting the ps4 back together I am now no longer able to insert dics into the PS4 or get the new update for it. Even when I try putting in a disc it makes no sucking sound and the eject button does not make a beeping sound. I thought that I may have broke the ribbon that blugs in from the blue ray drive to the motherboard so I replace that and still nothing. Just wondering where do I go from here? Should I buy a new blue ray drive? They are $30 on ebay. Or is the problem the daughterboard is broken? It is weird that it would be broken tho because as I said everything was working normal before I took apart the PS4. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/...t-working/

Website Promo Examples
Find how to fix this in youtube it will be some tutorials there.
While custom sewing Austin excel in embroidery and design, addressing a PS4 disc drive issue might require technical expertise in electronics or gaming console repairs. However, some creative solutions exist for customizing console accessories, like sewing unique covers or pouches to protect or enhance the appearance of the PS4 console itself.