Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of president is Trump??
In Europe, Italy, they say about Trump negatives things, are this true?
Well, he's saying negative words with other words. That's what I think.
Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things and some things he needs to keep to himself. He is a kinda good business man I believe he will bring in good jobs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-19-2017, 09:51 PM)Jimmy Wrote: Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things and some things he needs to keep to himself. He is a kinda good business man I believe he will bring in good jobs.

Hm... Good reply. So the americans like you "love" Trump... That sounds good.
But in Europe the disputes are many abuot him..
Keep calm and enjoy elites host community!!!
You can ask me everything.
Best regardz,
Joker >_<
woa I never said I liked trump I just like some of his ideas I personally hate the guy because he racist, and also not fit to be a president in my eys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Duterte is the best president in philippines Big Grin
(02-25-2017, 08:43 PM)r0cc0 Wrote: Well, he's saying negative words with other words. That's what I think.
(03-22-2017, 09:41 PM)Jimmy Wrote: woa I never said I liked trump I just like some of his ideas I personally hate the guy because he racist, and also not fit to be a president in my eys.

Ah, oke i think same.
What about the ex president Obama?
Do you like it?
Keep calm and enjoy elites host community!!!
You can ask me everything.
Best regardz,
Joker >_<
Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things about muslime and Arabic people...
Im tunisia im Special of my Cantry i live in Mahdia and im Pueple on prep school