ElitesHost Forums

Full Version: Arsenal and the Champions League Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was announced a week and a half ago and is about 2 months away(Feb 24) but I thought it would still be worth having Brett Anderson Jersey a look at the UEFA Champions League round of 16 and where Arsenal stand.Chelsea v JuventusVillarreal v PanathinaikosSporting Lisbon v Bayern MunichAtletico Madrid v FC PortoLyon v BarcelonaReal Madrid v LiverpoolArsenal v AS Roma Inter Milan v Manchester UnitedLooking at the draw you would have to say Jurickson Profar Jersey Arsenal got it easier than others but it is a tough competition and no opponent is easy thats why it is the best club competition.AS Roma have been patchy in periods especially early on in the season but have come into a good patch of form while Arsenal have continuely been inconsistent Matt Chapman Jersey which makes for an interesting encounter even though it maybe months away.Arsenal should be coming into a more consistent period with the return of star players Eduardo and Theo Walcott and po sibly Tomas Rosicky.The return of at least two of these three players would be a real boost to a young and at times lost Arsenal team Jose Canseco Jersey creating some of the cla sic mentality and style that Wenger has produced so often over the past 10+ years.Without two of these players I see Arsenal really struggling with experience not really there I think the Italian team may just be that little bit too strong for the Gunners.But as I said this is a long way away the Transfer Window opens soon which is really a window of opportunity for Wenger to grab some players to strengthen the languishing Marcus Semien Jersey team of current.