ElitesHost Forums

Full Version: Media Player: VLC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With YouTube’s popularity, you probably do most of your video viewing in a web browser. However, you should still keep a solid player around on your desktop for when you need to play media files locally.

For this task, nothing beats VLC Media Player. It’s the Swiss Army Knife of media players, capable of playing nearly every format imaginable. Whether you need to play videos recorded on your ancient cell phone or in some weird format you’ve never heard of before, VLC will get the job done. It’s also capable of playing audio, along with all sorts of other tricks.

You might not break it out often, but give VLC a download and save yourself the hassle of messing with video codecs or using the awfully insecure QuickTime.

If you don’t like VLC, there are several other awesome media players to choose from.

Watch this : https://youtu.be/2Rqg3pqiizE
vlc heisst "video lan client", also nicht in erster lienie gemacht um komfortabel mp3s zu hören. i tunes würde ich persönlich nicht empfehlen, da es nur songs mit korrekten idtags anzeigt. meinses empfinden nach hört sich der media player soundlich am besten an.
I congratulate, it  seems remarkable idea to me is
Hello,

You still didn't pass to the clients group on forums by having 35+ posts.
I congratulate, it
seems remarkable idea to me is
I congratulate, it seems remarkable idea to me is