ElitesHost Forums

Full Version: SAMP Cannot start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

my samp server can't start i don't know why, the problem is not even from script bcause, there no logs and i used to start server using a blank script(bare.amx) needs no plugins no shits,

it's always says

Server is not running, but log is found. NOTE: This log might not be related to the last server startup.

Please Help
(03-25-2017, 10:33 PM)Yaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, 

my samp server can't start i don't know why, the problem is not even from script bcause, there no logs and i used to start server using a blank script(bare.amx) needs no plugins no shits,

it's always says

Server is not running, but log is found. NOTE: This log might not be related to the last server startup.

Please Help

Post here your server.cfg and server.log(last 10lines)
It means the GM is not found.

try to check your gamemodes folder
Try to re-upload your gamemode to the host..
Are you sure you have written it correctly @server.cfg?
i just found error around that server wasnt loading for some mysql & streamer plugins issues they wasn't working with Ubuntu, Thanks for support
(04-06-2017, 09:33 PM)Yaa Wrote: [ -> ]i just found error around that server wasnt loading for some mysql & streamer plugins issues they wasn't working with Ubuntu, Thanks for support
We're welcome. Be free to ask us everything.
any time bro when you need help/gm/script pm me
Thread closed.