ElitesHost Forums

Full Version: What kind of president is Trump??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

joker123

In Europe, Italy, they say about Trump negatives things, are this true?

r0cc0

Well, he's saying negative words with other words. That's what I think.
Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things and some things he needs to keep to himself. He is a kinda good business man I believe he will bring in good jobs.
(03-19-2017, 09:51 PM)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things and some things he needs to keep to himself. He is a kinda good business man I believe he will bring in good jobs.

Hm... Good reply. So the americans like you "love" Trump... That sounds good.
But in Europe the disputes are many abuot him..
woa I never said I liked trump I just like some of his ideas I personally hate the guy because he racist, and also not fit to be a president in my eys.
Duterte is the best president in philippines Big Grin
(02-25-2017, 08:43 PM)r0cc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he's saying negative words with other words. That's what I think.
(03-22-2017, 09:41 PM)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]woa I never said I liked trump I just like some of his ideas I personally hate the guy because he racist, and also not fit to be a president in my eys.

Ah, oke i think same.
What about the ex president Obama?
Do you like it?
Trump is special I live in the U.S. He says some negative things about muslime and Arabic people...
Im tunisia im Special of my Cantry i live in Mahdia and im Pueple on prep school
Pages: 1 2